Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bml@ync.net is offline

Default Climatouch Thermostat / Furnace help

I installed a Climatouch digital thermostat about 5 years ago,
everything has worked great. This winter the furnace did not seem to
be heating the house properly so before next winter I was going to get
everything checked as the furnace is about 17 years old.

Well, I woke this morning and the furnace was not on. I checked the
Climatouch and it is not on either - dead with no display. I checked
the circuit breakers and all the power in the house is working
properly.

So now I'm not sure if I have a dead furnace or just a dead
Climatouch? Would the Climatouch go out if the one of the furnace
components did? Looking for any advice before I call someone in and
spend $$$.

Thanks for your help.