Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Small petrol engine - cylinder head bolt torque?

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:18:18 +0100, Mike wrote:
Briggs and Stratton have a lot of workshop manuals on their website
for both current products and ancient ones.

Hmm, shame they only list model numbers - we've got a B&S 10HP/362cc
4-stroke in our mower*, but there's no data plate on it to tell us what
model it is (and I'm not sure I fancy downloading every pdf file on the
B&S site just in case :-)

* leaks oil like a sieve and needs a new crank seal - if I had the manual
I'd strip it all down and give it a general once-over too, though.

cheers

Jules