Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Ferrell John Ferrell is offline

Default MikroElektronica experimenteer board

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:30:51 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Christophe" wrote in message
Hallo,

Translated Dutch to English by www.babelfish.yahoo.com - Not so great with
technical terms.

Gladly I would buy myself a chalkboard of MikroElektronica with PIC- or
AVR-processor. The chalkboards are multi-purpose find I especially with vele
in-out the options LCD enormously posting and graphic touch LCD posting. Who
have does experience with those chalkboards? In Elektuur one has presented
it EasyPIC5-board in Article and regulated there is an advertisement to what
kind of see chalkboards MikroElektronica sells. What my question now is; If
I would want a processor use with X-tal of 20MHz me that then succeed (a
faster processor therefore) since on the chalkboards several processors can
be used of the same family. I among others want experiment with the graphic
LCD and with that audio analyzer make. Now weet I as something like that
possible am not with the Easy Pic5 (pic16F887) or Easy AVR5A (Atmega16) or
if I a piglet PIC5 (pic 18F8520 ate 10MHz) or piglet AVR2 (Atmega128 ate
10MHz) must take and if I can place then still higher X-tal (X-tallen am
possible exchanged become). In Article of Elektuur did not stand also how
the boarden programmed are able and as there software is find for Basic or C
language. Software that MikroElektronika foresee is rather expensive I and I
find am frightened if I not " hun" software purchase that I also so much
will not be with " hun" programmes and learning books or have software do
nothing with the chalkboards? I must entirely inaugurate myself in the
processors so that the PIC or AVR for me not so much determine if I can
program but and experiment because there probably already complete what has
changed since ' 80C32 basic'. I prefer, however, a chalkboard of
MikroElektronika by the veelzijdigheid. Hopelijk krijg I what useful
response Christophe

Check he http://www.mikroe.com/forum/

John Ferrell W8CCW