Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
marcodbeast marcodbeast is offline

Default The ultimate solution to "fairness"

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:11:54 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

The ultimate solution to "fairness"...

Oh dear, the Alzheimer's is kicking in again ....

Well, if you go see a doctor maybe he/she can give you something for
it.

No, _I_ don't have it, silly.

" Obama is a leveler. He has come to narrow the divide between
rich and poor. "

What on earth gives ANY one the chutzpah to imagine Obama, or anyone
else, has god like powers to decide what a person's talent or labor
is worth? Never mind that the people, through the Constitution,
granted NO such power to the federal government.

Given the vast differences, do you really see a problem with that ?

Yes, because the question implies there's something 'fair' about
equal outcomes, regardless of what one does, and that Obama has
been granted god like powers to make such a determination.

I never said EQUAL

I didn't say you 'said it'. I said the question implies it, and it
does.

A ridiculous lie.