Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

"Leon" wrote in message

Thank you Robert, just took a quick look and I immediately saw a comment
about "Chicago Latrobe" bits and apparently he is getting pretty good
mileage out of them. Seems every time I pull a bit out of my box it is
the only dull one in the box. I grab the next over sized or under sized
bit and it is fine. Perhaps I should go for the next up or down wrong
size more often.

Oh C R A P, I just looked up one of the brands mentioned. A single 7.5
mm bit just over 4.5" long sells for ........ One hundred fifty four
DOLLARS.