Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
And while I have you attention, can you recommend an affordable and good
brand or type of HS drill bit for drilling in mild steel, etc. I had a
week moment at the wood show 2 weeks ago and the Snake Oil peddler reeled
me in. I am sure you have heard od BAD DOG drill bits, I bought'em and
took'em back the next day.

Leon,

Believe it or not, I generally stay out of the discussions on tooling
because it is such a varied and diverse subject... I can sell the
machines but don't know squat about tooling per say... McMaster Carr is
my friend.

I'd ask in rec.crafts.metalworking for the best answers...

Honest answer Joe, Thank you.