Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

And while I have you attention, can you recommend an affordable and good
brand or type of HS drill bit for drilling in mild steel, etc. I had a
week moment at the wood show 2 weeks ago and the Snake Oil peddler reeled
me in. I am sure you have heard od BAD DOG drill bits, I bought'em and
took'em back the next day.

Leon,

Believe it or not, I generally stay out of the discussions on tooling
because it is such a varied and diverse subject... I can sell the machines
but don't know squat about tooling per say... McMaster Carr is my friend.

I'd ask in rec.crafts.metalworking for the best answers...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244