Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:27:01 -0500, Leon wrote:

So
far and similar to your first suggestion I am looking closely at the
Delta 17-959L, $579 locally.

Leon, I was impressed with that one when I worked at Woodcraft. I built
a forward-tilting table for my benchtop DP so it would tilt in both
axes. Delta is the 1st commercial product I've seen with that capability.

But if you have a soft spot for radial, Delta makes one. Rikon makes
two :-).