Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The hund for a replacement drilll press, sorta long

"Robatoy" wrote in message
snip

FWW did a comparison a year(2-3?) or so ago. Based on that, I bought a
Ridgid and I am very pleased. Helluva deal too. IIRC, it had the
lowest run-out of any of them. They really liked the Delta too, again,
IIRC.

I'll take a look back. I looked at the Ridgid at the show, it has a really
good price and was discounted more at the show, $270 IIRC. And you cannot
beat the warranty. The deal breaker here is that it has a short quill
travel, I really want close to 5" or more. Thanks for the input.