Joe Nation

Default Source for Black Laquer

Touchup Depot located in Baytown, Texas has a variety of pigmented lacquers
for sale. I have had excellent service from them. You can contact them at
www.touchupdepot.com or at 1 (866) 883-3768. They provide very fast
shipping/delivery times. Be warned, lacquer is a clasified as hazardous
shipping material and carries a premium handleing and shipping charge
regarless of who you buy it from.

"David Chamberlain" wrote in message
www.targetcoatings.com has some good stuff. I used their spray lacquer
extensively and have had great luck. They have white and black but in

matte
finish. I used the white for the inside of some cabinets and it worked
great. I am not sure if you could spray some clear gloss on top of the
matte black??
Here is the black lacquer:
https://www.targetcoatings.com/fz/xc...me.php?cat=277

--
dbchamber at hotmail spam dot com

Remove the spam to reach me

"Ron" wrote in message
m...
I just read through a search on Google and found some interesting
stuff but no real source for black laquer. Can I buy straight black
laquer or do I have to mix clear with a pigment or dye? I'm looking to
build a case for video tapes and hope to use my new HVLP sprayer to
put on the finish. Recommendations for this would be helpful as well
since I've never ised laquer or the HVLP gun.

Thanks in advance
Ron