Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2981 Ignoramus2981 is offline

Default Looking For Web Site Archiving Software

On 2009-04-16, Joe wrote:
OK, I should have mentioned that I'm running Windoze. I'm currently
trying Ubuntu as a secondary in a dual-boot, but I can't get my
printer to work with it.

What kind of printer is that?

Wget is a decent archiver. But be careful as to what websites you
archive, and try to not archive anything that looks like it is
database driven or generated by scripts.

You can get into a infinite downloading loop and waste a lot of
website owner's bandwidth for no good reason.

I have such a site algebra.com, and always had problems with people
trying to download it, not realizing how huge it is.