George M. Kazaka

Default Source for Black Laquer

Black lacquer is available thru any industrial supplier, If you cannot find
one then you can get it from any Auto paint store.

Look in you Yellow pages for paints, wholesale, Industrial,
In every major city, Shrwin Williams has one Industrial Center, for lacquers
etc that is where you want to go,
The other million Shewin Williams stores are for house paints, some stains
etc.
Some will get you the lacquers, some do not want to be bothered.

Buying Lacquer form the Auto Industry can get quite Expensive, Higher
Quality not required for wood.
But it does a great job.

Good Luck,
George

"JimC622911" wrote in message
Target Coatings sells their PSL (Premium Spray Lacquer) in black. PSL

works
well for me in my HVLP unit. They have a web page, check on Google.