Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT- Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates (Apr 12) (US 3,Pirates 0)

On Apr 15, 3:54*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Charlie Self wrote:
On Apr 15, 12:22 pm, "CW" wrote:
On 15-Apr-2009, "Leon" wrote:

"DGDevin" wrote in message
and if those WMDs in Iraq we were
warned about had really been there Bush would have left office a
hero instead of a bum. We haven't heard about WMDs in Iraq because
there were none to be found, not because the media didn't tell us
about it.

When you tell your enemy that you are going to invade and destroy
their weapons AND give them 6 months to hide them....

Thus making Bush more of a bum...? Or less of one?

Bush is a swaggering loudmouth who knows that he isn't going to have
to pay the bill, be it economic or physical.

"Swaggering?" Heh! That's what Sadaam thought. We invaded his country,
evicted him from his homes, confiscated his money, exiled his family,
imprisoned his friends, killed his children, then, ultimately, had his
skanky ass hanged.

As for "paying the bill," I'll remind you that the deficit under Obama's
first year is larger than the deficits of all the Bush years.

Combined.

Here's a graph:http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/.../obamadebt.jpg

Now, add the war costs to Bush's graphs....