Posted to alt.home.repair
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default Cost of a new roof ??

On Apr 15, 1:34*am, "Baldy" wrote:
I am looking for an opinion on the cost of installing 37 square of
Certainteed Grand Manor shingles with open copper valleys on a one floor
ranch style home and attached garage in upstate NY.

The installation requires 130 feet of ridge, no hips, 55 feet of copper
valleys, 18 feet of copper chimney flashing, and about 300 lineal feet of
ice and water shield.

Two prior roofs need to be torn off the (tongue and groove) deck.

Job also includes 280 feet of gutter and downspout replacement with new
seamless gutters.

The job requires removal of all debris from the premises.

Any rules of thumb or other basis for me to predict how much this should
cost?

Thank you,

Baldy

$7,683.15