Posted to alt.home.repair
nospamplse[_2_] nospamplse[_2_] is offline

Default Low Water Pressure - What are my options?

theedudenator wrote:
I am on well water.
My pump is set to 40-60psi range on my tank.

Most of the house is fine with pressure.
The problem areas are Kitchen when the washing machine is being used.
The kitchen and washing machine are on the same branch.
Will isolating the washing machine to its own branch fix the problem?

Second story bathroom, low pressure all the time.
Dunno what can be done about this.

I had low pressure when demand was high, most noticeably when the
sprinkler system was operating in the morning 2nd floor shower pressure
would be low. Put in a small booster pump mounted on top of a small
pressure tank (sold as a unit) and that has cured the problem.