Posted to alt.home.repair
Fleemo Fleemo is offline

Default NiCd Battery Questions

primecell.com is your friend.in bedford pennsylvania
they will rebuild your battery pack better than brand new at a very
resonable price

Bob, thanks for that link. I checked it out but, with shipping,
rebuilding my battery would run around $66 while a new one is $40. But
it looks like a good resource for future battery needs.

Never discharge a Ni-Cad battery pack completely. That is the surest
way to damage the pack.

t...@mucks, wow, that's completely contrary to what the tech support
rep told me. Perhaps it's intentional so I'll need to buy a new
battery. :/ So what, am I to run the battery down to *almost*
nothing, but keep a little juice in it before recharging it?