Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bz bz is offline

Default Does Bakelite/ Catalin expand with age?

Bryce wrote in news:gs0kr3$nku$2
@news.motzarella.org:

I did!

You did what?
Do you imagine that others see the same thread and posting preceding yours?

You posted on Usenet. People read Usenet using various methods. Some use
Google, some use various Usenet readers, some use other methods. FYI,
Usenet postings propagate at different speeds and some postings never
propagate along some paths. Other readers may never see the text to which
you are responding. Others may see your comment before they see the
material to which you responded.

You should ALWAYS properly 'quote' the material [proper means to give the
source AND format the quoted material so that it can not be mistaken for
your comments] and add your comments, removing extraneous [not related to
your comment] original material.

--
bz

infinite set.