ELAhrens

Default how to adjust Blum hinges

Out of curiosity, did you use a jig to get the mounting just right? If so,
did you make it or buy one of the blum jigs made by various vendors?

Erik

"John Smith" wrote in message
I'm installing Blum, full inset clip-on hinges. I've figured out how to
adjust the hinges so the doors hang square in the opening, (height, width)
with same reveal all the way around the doors. I've also adjusted so the
hinged side is flush with the cabinet sides. Three screws, three

dimensions
adjustments, nice and simple.

The problem, however, is that when the doors close, they swing in too far
(i.e., past perpendicular to the sides). Is there a way to adjust how far
the door swings, or do I need to install a catch? It seem like the hinges
should stop swinging at 90 degrees without the use of a stop.

Thanks in advance for the help.