Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default lawn sprinkler system

In article ,
"Joe" wrote:

something else to consider to save money (if you have combined water and
sewer bills) is to have a 2nd water meter installed only on the sprinkler
system. That way you won't be paying the sewer portion of the 2nd bill
since you won't be using it. Of course, you'll have to check with your
utility company to be sure they offer that as a possibility.

jc

Also check see if need. Our utility takes a %age (I think half but I
don't remember for sure) off of the bill to reflect that part of the
water that doesn't go into the sewer during the summer (may to October
IIRC).

--
If youıre going to sin, sin against God,
not the bureaucracy; God will forgive you