Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default OT- Captain jumps overboard, SEALs shoot pirates (Apr 12) (US3, Pirates 0)

DGDevin wrote:
LRod wrote:

No, I'm guessing an overt military act like that pretty much
had to come from the Commander in Chief, just like in Jefferson's
day. I guess the implication is pretty clear, Obama does have balls,
and he deserves as much credit for it as Jefferson gets.

According to news reports Obama twice authorized the military to use deadly
force to resolve the situation, but no way will you see Obamaphobes giving
him credit for that. If it had gone wrong and Capt. Phillips had been
killed it would be a different story, then they'd be blaming Obama every
hour on the hour, but since it was successful the President is out of the
equation so far as they're concerned.

Oh pshaw.

This is what we've come to, hyper-partisanship to the point of absurdity.

In which you're not also participating?

Ok, that's enough for me; I'll go back to waiting for the woodworking
threads now.

waiting
waiting

To reply, eat the taco.