Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default The ultimate solution to "fairness"

Eeyore wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

The ultimate solution to "fairness"...

Oh dear, the Alzheimer's is kicking in again ....

" Obama is a leveler. He has come to narrow the divide between rich and
poor. "

Given the vast differences, do you really see a problem with that ? Over
the last decade or so, both in the US and UK the rich have got vastly
richer, the poor have got a lot poorer and the middle class are
struggling. Is that fair ?

No, not right now. But I'm planning on becoming one of those 'rich people'
of whom you speak. And then cutting you peasants in on my booty will no
longer be fair.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Have gnu, will travel.