Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd Mortimer Schnerd is offline

Default OT Why is the fax machine not dead

Bryce wrote:

Businesses are faxaholics. I've never owned a FAX machine or even a
scanner/printer with FAX capability. I just use a faxmodem card in
my computer to send/receive. For many communications, I can go
paperless by faxing the output file from my wordprocessor or doing
an on-screen display of an incoming fax saved to disk.

If you have scan capability, save your document as a pdf file. It's the
rare computer that can't handle one of those.

Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerd at carolina.rr.com