Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Disaster (0/1)

Thursday Apr 8 early morning my shop burned. Total loss. Every tool,
jig, etc. I had acquired over the past 20 plus years gone.
bumhead

Very sorry to hear/see. I certainly am glad it didn't progress to the
house or other on the street. And I hope your insurance is good to you
in getting things recovered and restored quickly.

As a child I spent one Palm Sunday watching a house burn up the street
from my own and folks died. It was a three floor home with basement
split into an apartment per floor. The older man living on the third
floor fell asleep on his couch with a lit cigarette and died. A couple
of children died too. I could feel the searing heat over a block away.

I still get chills every Easter remembering it.

`Casper