Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
marcodbeast marcodbeast is offline

Default I'm Impressed

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:48:45 -0500, "marcodbeast"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:18:28 -0500, "marcodbeast"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:19:37 -0400, "Charles"
wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Jim Thompson wrote:

Just saw Canadian PM Harper on Fox News.

Very savvy fellow.

Can speak extemporaneously... no teleprompter (or wide-screen
TV ;-) needed!

I'm VERY impressed!

Wish we had a real President :-(

You'll have to go a long way back for that.

Not so far back. Clinton is up there with Jefferson and T.
Roosevelt in terms of native, raw intelligence. As to his
speaking prowess, Clinton blows any GOP pres. that I can
remember completely away.

Just goes to show where some folks priorities a talk pretty,
act stupid.

translation: drooool

President Clinton: Bridge to the 21'st century

Pretty words

Stupid.

Where's the "bridge?" Did you cross it? Did the 21'st century get
here anyway?

A Thousand Points Of Light (abdicated government responsibility)
No Child Left Behind (left thousands of underperforming kids behind)
Readiness And Range Preservation Initiative (insured that
perchlorate contamination of our food continued)
P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act (eroded civil liberties fought for by our
founding fathers)
Clear Skies Initiative (neuters the Clean Air Act, increasing
pollution)

The fact that you can place an uninformed, distorted, and typically
liberal slanderous 'opinion'

ROFLMAO