Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default I'm Impressed

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

I watch Fox all the time

It shows !

And how much do you watch FOX?

Enough on the net to know they couldn't tell black from white.

Graham

That's what I thought, none. So, as is typical, pontificating on
things you know nothing about past listening to other know nothing
pontificates.

So you approve of a network that seriously covered the 'water for fuel'
scam ?

I have no idea what 'story' you're talking about and I'd bet you don't
either.

Fox News sent some reporters to South America to report on yet another water = fuel scam.

How can you defend an organisation as gullible as that.

I have no idea what 'story' you're talking about and I'd bet you don't
either.

You've never heard of people claiming they can run their cars on water by electrolysing it
with electricity from the battery ? Fox sent a team to S America to cover such a story.

Graham