Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What wrong with camping indoors?

On Apr 13, 2:29*am, lid wrote:
My landlord said he was going to evict me if I camp in my living room.
I set up my tent, but I had to nail it to the carpet on the floor
because I could not drive in tent steaks. *He said that was against
the lease, but said that if I replace the carpet then I am not
evicted. *But he got really ****ed off when I brought in all the
firewood to make a campfire on the carpet floor. *I told him I was
going to replace the carpet so whats the big deal if I make a campfire
and get a little ashes on the carpet. *He seems to thing the fire will
burn through the wooden floor and fall in the space under our trailer
house. *I told him that fire only burns up, not down, so how can it
burn through the floor. *This proves he's an idiot. *We cant afford
the gas to drive to a camping place so we want to camp at home. *We
are paying to rent this trailer so we should be able to do what we
want. *As soon as he leaves, we will start our campfire and drink our
beer.

Floyd Masters

I could not drive in tent steaks

Porterhouse or Ribeye?