Fly-by-Night CC

Default How old is a Morgan 10A vise?

In article ,
Silvan wrote:

I'd have
done it already, but even my 80-something grandmother has never heard of
washing soda, and I have no idea where to get some. The web makes it sound
common, but it ain't common around here, unless I'm blind.

I've had good success using either the Arm and Hammer washing soda
(found in the laundry detergent aisle) or borax (as in 20 Mule Team,
also found in the l. d. aisle). As to the Drain-O, I wouldn't.

As an aside, I wonder how Oxy-clean might work...

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html