Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] FloydMasters@.none-none.invalid is offline

Default What wrong with camping indoors?

My landlord said he was going to evict me if I camp in my living room.
I set up my tent, but I had to nail it to the carpet on the floor
because I could not drive in tent steaks. He said that was against
the lease, but said that if I replace the carpet then I am not
evicted. But he got really ****ed off when I brought in all the
firewood to make a campfire on the carpet floor. I told him I was
going to replace the carpet so whats the big deal if I make a campfire
and get a little ashes on the carpet. He seems to thing the fire will
burn through the wooden floor and fall in the space under our trailer
house. I told him that fire only burns up, not down, so how can it
burn through the floor. This proves he's an idiot. We cant afford
the gas to drive to a camping place so we want to camp at home. We
are paying to rent this trailer so we should be able to do what we
want. As soon as he leaves, we will start our campfire and drink our
beer.

Floyd Masters