Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Dishwasher hookup leak

In article
communications,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
communications,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

A response to spam.

Roomies, if you *insist* on replying to SUCK-O company spam, will you
please *at least* delete their friggin' SUCK-O company links?

Sorry, I didn't realize that was a spam link. I looked at it and it
seemed to be just a forum group in the professional & homeowner venues.

Is what they're doing harvesting e-mail addies from forum members and
then selling them to spammers?

Jeff

No, they're providing a "portal" to ahr from their website. Then they
post bogus help queries. Every time their company link gets posted, by
themselves or by respondents, their google ranking climbs. Maybe it
isn't spam by strict definition, but it's company advertising on usenet.

And they posture themselves as real helpful good guys. They oughta be
shot.