Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gordon[_6_] Gordon[_6_] is offline

Default hello Sam, what are we reading

I read ES&T electronics servicing and technology published by cq of
hicksville ny, the news page kept me informed of direct broadcast
satellite technology and lcd and plasma displays and the computer
pages in the back of the magazine were digital; Radio Electronics had
a repair history forum; while a Drexel engineering student I talked
with my dormitory floor mates of my reading in middle school of Sam
Goldwasser's books and magazine articles. What books and periodicals
are we reading on electronics and computers?