Mike in Mystic

Default how to adjust Blum hinges

my hinges came with some adhesive back rubber pads that act to cushion the
door against the frame. They also do exactly what you're asking for - keep
the door perpendicular to the sides. I guess this qualifies as a sort of
"stop", but it's a pretty unobtrusive one.

I've installed only a few dozen of these hinges, but they all do NOT stop at
exactly 90 degrees when you adjust the hinge in/out from the cabinet face.
The best way to avoid needing a stop that I've found is to keep the gap as
small as possible and still be able to open the door without rubbing.

Mike

"John Smith" wrote in message
I'm installing Blum, full inset clip-on hinges. I've figured out how to
adjust the hinges so the doors hang square in the opening, (height, width)
with same reveal all the way around the doors. I've also adjusted so the
hinged side is flush with the cabinet sides. Three screws, three

dimensions
adjustments, nice and simple.

The problem, however, is that when the doors close, they swing in too far
(i.e., past perpendicular to the sides). Is there a way to adjust how far
the door swings, or do I need to install a catch? It seem like the hinges
should stop swinging at 90 degrees without the use of a stop.

Thanks in advance for the help.