Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default Disaster (0/1)

Still underdermined. Fire dept seemed to think it may have started
with a problem with electrical transformer on pole at corner of my
lot that fed electricity to my property and others in the
neighborhood. Pole is burned badly and transformer is leaking, but
don't know if damage came from fire in my shop or started there.
Electrical service, phone, and cable was out to many of us for several
hours. Temp hook up right now. Waiting for ground to dry up before
replacing pole and transformer. We've had a lot of rain this spring
so much of the area needs to dry before any heavy equiptment can be
brought in for repairs.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:12:19 -0800, Kevin Miller
wrote:

bumhead wrote:
Thursday Apr 8 early morning my shop burned. Total loss. Every tool,
jig, etc. I had acquired over the past 20 plus years gone.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Any idea of the cause?

...Kevin