TT

Default Corian

http://stonewood.safeshopper.com/index.htm?78

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:15:17 -0700, "no one"
wrote:

If anyone is interested and in the Tampa Florida area I am a Corian
fabricator. I have been on this board for many years and I know that
occassionally people have discussed that they would like to finish a project
with a Corian top but you can not buy the material. As a fabricator I can
not sell you bulk material, but I can to a minimal amount of fabrication, ie
seams, edge build ups etc and then make the piece available for you to put
the final edge treatment and finish on it.
If anyone is interested in this kind of setup email me at

Thanks Eric