Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected][_2_] swiwer@googlemail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Service manuals and schematics

On Apr 11, 12:34*am, Adrian Glaubitz
wrote:
MrManuals wrote:
To be honest, eserviceinfo.com only LOOKS nice. But in fact, when you
try to get a service manual off there you frequently find out the
manuals/files are either fake, badly stripped, unreadable or otherwise
completely useless. That's because they can't have any quality control
in place for obvious reasons. On the other side,www.schematics.me
offers only first class, full size service manuals and schematics with
a much bigger database and a chance of obtaining the manual using the
request form or browsing the FTP.

www.schematics.me

That is true of eserviceinfo.com the sysop there is pretty much MIA so
noone checks the files. Now if you really want qaulity manuals, come
tohttp://www.justmanuals.com

and take advantage of the special buy one get one free special offer
valid during April 2009

LOL, whats that supposed to be ?! A commercial presentation ? The
manuals are not supposed to look nice, I am not going to collect them.
All the manuals I ever download there were sufficient for fixing the
appliciances I had on my bench for service. Anything else is superflous.

Sorry, what you guys were just saying really made me laugh.

Adrian- Hide quoted text -

Well Adrian, what can we say except "Good for you!" ? :-)
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) there are many service
technicians out there who find that site inadequate and prefer or NEED
a better service manual to repair their units. So .... :-)