Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default This is NOT an advertising dumping ground

On 4/10/2009 2:20 PM Spareparts spake thus:

I dont see it as spam - it fits this segment of your reference to the
charter:

Note the stars which reference locations on obtaining servicing info and
parts.

sci.electronics.repair is an unmoderated group for the
discussion of repairing electronic equipment. Topics to
include: Requests for assistance, **Where to obtain servicing
information and parts **, Techniques for diagnosis and repair, and
Annecdotes about success, failures and problems with equipment
manufacturers."

It also says its an unmoderated list - but you are attempting to moderate
it.

This is not a "list", nor is it a "board": it's a Usenet newsgroup. I
suggest you learn more about this corner of the Internet before
lecturing us about policies.

If you can contact google, and participate in the process of editing that
description so that its perfectly applicable to your interpretation, I will
yield in defeat.

Google is not the keeper of the rules for Usenet. In fact, many people
consider Google to be the #1 ****er-upper of Usenet, on account of their
badly-implemented Google Groups "portal" that is the source of most of
the spam here currently.

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself