Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Source for LCD monitor?

Sent an email to the address showing here, with the same subject line.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"RB" wrote in message

Bill, my initial search seemed to indicate the things you mention.
I originally posted in hopes someone knew of an obscure surplus seller
that had some suitable special-purpose screens.
The discussion has been interesting. I had not considered the asp[ect
ration being a problem, so that was helpful.

But the bottom line is it works now, and the screen in place does fine.
It's just a cheap Magnavox 80 monitor sitting on a very nice machine. It
looks like the add-on it is.

I really appreciate all the input. It has been informative.
I'll keep looking for something, with a better idea of what I need.