Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
marcodbeast marcodbeast is offline

Default "The Conversation"

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:26:36 -0500, "marcodbeast"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:35:33 -0500, "marcodbeast"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:23:34 -0500, "marcodbeast"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
http://www.chuckroger.com/conversation.htm

...Jim Thompson
James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et
| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus
| Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only |
| Voice480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass
Rat | E-mail Icon at http://www.analog-innovations.com |
1962 |

"The way I see it, anyone thinking our prospects are better
because of Obama has the body part farthest from the ground
lodged in the bodily orifice closest to the ground... The tide
is begin- ning to turn. The Marxist Messiah may crash to earth
in 2012, the Bolshevik donkeys perhaps as early as 2010." -
Chuck Rogér

Kookspew.

Well, you're correct in calling your post kookspew.

Remember McCain's campaign co-chair, Phil Gramm, who had to be
fired once he called Americans 'whiners'? Author of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley act? Welcome to the architect of the credit
crash.

http://losangeles.injuryboard.com/mi...oogleid=242468

or

http://tinyurl.com/5lh83s

And those articles *are* kookspew which, despite all the 'words'
and unsubstantiated 'opinion' lines like "proper oversight " (oh
really? What *is* "proper oversight?"), say not one thing about
their 'theory' as to how the supposed act 'caused' the crisis.

Lie.

And there's a good
reason for that: it didn't.

Lie.

Thank you for demonstrating one of the typical, and despicable,
characteristics of 'liberals': the knee jerk use of "lie" and "liar"
with no substantiation or reason, or even any respect to the
meaning.

I re-read it just to double check my first opinion and it stands.
The article does a Jim Dandy job of dancing through every 'fighting
word' and innuendo it can dream up but provides no theory as to how
this 'caused' the crisis.

and once the Act passed, an influx of "megamergers" took place among
banks and insurance and securities companies, as if they had been
eagerly awaiting the passage of Gramm's Act.

"megamerger" -- fighting word

"as if they had been eagerly awaiting" -- innuendo

But not one thing about how any of that 'caused' a housing bubble,
declining prices, bad loans, toxic assets. or anything else.

See 'research'. lol