Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default 1/2" panel in a 1/4" groove

"Bored Borg" wrote in message
.com...
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:19:11 +0100, Leon wrote
(in article ):

Some times you have to do what the customer wants. Actually you always
have
to do what the customer wants. :~)

Unless you call yourself a consultant, and then you decide what they are
bloody-well going to have and if it's different from what they think they
want, you charge 'em more for the privilege of being educated.

Yeah, I have about 37 years experience in the service industry, ultimately
if you are capable and the customer understands the advantages/disadvantages
you either do the job or some one else will do it.

Basically you have restated what I have mentioned in other posts.