Posted to alt.home.repair
ls02 ls02 is offline

Default Wiring cable

I asked a question some time ago about Internet wiring. Since Iwill be
opening walls I want to run the TV cable to the same rooms I will be
running Cat5e cable. What the best way to put splitters. Right now I
have 2-way splitter at the entrance. One end goes into family room
with TV and another goes to office with cable modem. I need to run
cable to three more bedrooms upstairs. The best would be to replace 2-
way splitter with three-way splitter and run one end to the artic and
then put there three-way splitter and run cable to each bedroom. Will
it work?

Also what kind if splitters are the best?