Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Driveway solar-Powered Lights ?

"Robert11" wrote in message
Do they really work ?
After a summer day soaking up sunlight, will they illuminate all evening ?
Reasonably bright ?

Live in New England.
What happens in the winter with considerably less sunlight ?

Same thing that happens in bright light and long days. Nothing

How do they actually work ?
Just by using a solar cell to charge a capacitor, or... ?

Thanks,
Bob

I have a set of them. To get the best bang for the buck, get your $30 in $1
bills. Tack the bill on a stick and burn them. You'll not only get more
light, they will last longer than the solar lights.

I may put in a set of the low voltage lights. Brighter and they actually
work.