Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Mea culpa: yes, they *do* make solar panels w/concentrators

dpb wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
Congratulations; you've just discovered ...

I don't know how you managed to get "just" in there...I've know it for
roughly 30 years.

I've still to have come across anybody in the general groups who show
up at the hearings and protests that actually does have any commercial
generation experience/knowledge other than rate and/or siting
complaints.

But then again, at least the opposing issues get brought up. Without them, only
one side of the issue would be considered. Which can result in major problems in
the future, since the proponents of these projects would be unlikely promote
considerations that could delay or stop their projects.