Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default 1/2" panel in a 1/4" groove

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
Some times you have to do what the customer wants. Actually you always
have to do what the customer wants. :~)

Sometimes though, it is best to just walk away and lose the customer.
Saves money and aggravation.

No actually I do something totally different. If I see a potential problem
I price the job so that I either scare the customer off or I end up being
rewarded by getting the job. Doing what the customer says is all done in
agreement only before any prices are quoted or work is started. No changes
after that with out price changes. So far I have only had a couple of
customers in the last 14 years that I wish I had not gotten mixed up with.
No complaints with that record.