Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default 1/2" panel in a 1/4" groove

"Max" wrote in message

And paint, in some kitchens or bathrooms, looks better.
But that's not quite what I was alluding to. G
In a bit more serious vein, I think I would be remiss in my responsibility
to a customer if I were to avoid offering advice as to the advantages of
any particular material, design or finish. The "art" is in offering the
advice in an absolutely inoffensive way and with the knowledge that the
customer, in some cases, might know more about the subject than you do.
(marketing 101) BG

Max

Yes I agree and always point out advantages and disadvantages and then they
ultimately make the decision.