Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arthur 51[_3_] Arthur 51[_3_] is offline

Default Combi - Fault

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:51:53 +0100, Arthur 51 wrote:

The only clue is when we discovered the problem I noticed that the water
pressure had gone well below 1 bar.

Whats the usual cause of such a sudden failure?

A leak... Try topping it up as per the instrustions then monitor the
pressure when cold for a while to see if you have a "leak that is a
problem" or one that can be ignored. I wouldn't be concerned about a leak
that only needed the topping up every 6 months or longer.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Having topped up the pressure yesterday it hasn't dropped.

Arthur