Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Mea culpa: yes, they *do* make solar panels w/concentrators

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:39:22 -0500, The Daring Dufas
system it should pay.

Actually, I don't know any environmentalists who fit your description.

OK, who's going to pay for it? "We will all have to sacrifice
so we all can go green." "What if someone, like me, doesn't
believe in all this nonsense of global warming and is not willing
to give up or sacrifice anything because of junk science?" "Well,
well........YOU'RE A RACISTS!" I really don't try to argue with
those who worship at the alter of junk science. I just have to
laugh and shake my head because I feel sorry for the poor misguided
souls. Oh, global warming has struck here again in The South, it
was below freezing last night and it will be colder tonight. Hurry
up global warming, I'm cold!

TDD

When I see someone too stupid to understand that you can still have
freezing events with global warming, then it's pointless to waste any
more time on them.