Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gary L. woodruff Gary L. woodruff is offline

Default Pioneer SX-737 No FM

Howdy all, I have a vintage Pioneer receiver. It will pick up AM
stations but is dead on FM. I do not get any deflection on the tuning
meters and no static. I do have a print. I do have b+ into the board and
have good voltages at the HA1156.
I do not see anything at the HA1137, with the exception of 13.8v at pin 11
(should be 5.6v). There is only a coil in series with a cap to gnd
between b+ and this pin. I do not have a way to measure inductance
on the coil but have measured the cap .047 microfarads is spec and
I get .055. I am tempted to try to replace the IC (HA1137) but am
concerned about the amount of voltage I see on pin 11 of the IC.
Any and all advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks, Gary