Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Concrete Driveway Patch Job

"BetaB4" wrote in message
My hack attack idea would be to knock out the bad hole area as you said,
clean out the whole, mix and pour in some concrete, and smooth it out. I
wouldn't bother with any rental equipment for such a small area that is
already broken up. A sledge hammer and a crowbar will do it easily. You
could try some cement crack patcher/filler to fill and level out the long
cracks if you want.

That is what I'd do. No matter how you do the patch, it is going to look
patched, the only clean spot. If it does not lift out by hand, leave it
alone and patch with a couple of bags of Sakcrete. You should get a year or
more out of that.