Posted to alt.home.repair
Cooper[_2_] Cooper[_2_] is offline

Default Laminate Living Room into Kitchen - Height Difference

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Cooper wrote:

You may not want to install a T, however the manufacturer installation
instruction will dictate if you should have one or not. The different
humidity levels in rooms make laminate flooring contract/expand at
different rates.

Not always. Depends on the laminate. Some are completely impervious to
humidity. Might as well be concrete.

Name one laminate where the installation instructions says humidity is not
a factor when installing. Take Armstrong for example, check out page 8.
http://www.armstrong.com/content2/resam/files/32613.pdf

I'm certified by the top 2 manufacturers for installing, so I believe I
know what I'm talking about.