Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Problems with rec.woodworking server?

-MIKE- wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
That's what I did. Next time, I'll try to remind *you.* :-)

Thanks, send me an email though, cause I most likely won't see it in
the newsgroup, and will be searching through the Motzarlla site
looking for the answer, yet again:-)

Reminds me of Comcast's phone on-hold message that says,
"If you're having trouble with your internet connection,
you can get help on Comcast's website." morons

Tell me about it! At the same time this was happening, I was having
trouble with my email. Finally I decided to look into it, went to the
comcast support site, log on, do all sorts of crap and finally get to a
thing for on line chat... click on that, cause it usually is faster
than using the phone... press 1for Prussian, 2for Spanish, 3for
english... 3 ....1for telephone, 2for Cable TV, 3for HS internet...3...
and on and on and on.

So of course, the on line CHAT doesn't work, so, on to the phone...
10 minutes answering questions and the automated answer crap tells me to
try going to the internet, a ton more fussing around, and finally, and
still w/o talking to a human being, the voice male bitch says their is a
longer than normal waiting time to talk to a person because they are
experiencing EMAIL PROBLEMS... Thats ALL I wanted to know...sheese.

The email problem fixed itself eventually, but not the motzarella
thingee. Actually, this same thing must have happened in January,
because I found the fix, again, from postings in January...

FWIW, the past couple of days Motzarella's server status has shown all
kinds of connection trouble. Seems all normal, now.

Yes, must have been that new virus supposed to hit on 4/1. Screwed up
comcast email as well:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com