Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Problems with rec.woodworking server?

Jack Stein wrote:
That's what I did. Next time, I'll try to remind *you.* :-)

Thanks, send me an email though, cause I most likely won't see it in the
newsgroup, and will be searching through the Motzarlla site looking for
the answer, yet again:-)

Reminds me of Comcast's phone on-hold message that says,
"If you're having trouble with your internet connection,
you can get help on Comcast's website." morons

FWIW, the past couple of days Motzarella's server status has shown all
kinds of connection trouble. Seems all normal, now.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--